|Created||24 May 12|
|Last Update||27 February 13|
|Compatible Browsers||IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome|
|Software Version||WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4|
|ThemeForest Files Included||Layered PSD, CSS Files, JS Files, PHP Files|
|Package Tracking Service||
Folio Two Wordpress Edition CreativeReviewed by Fxtheme
|Rating :||6.6/10 .|
Folio Two Wordpress theme is an advanced portfolio focused to creative freelancers and agencies, a practical and usable wordpress theme designed with HTML5 + CSS3 and using jQuery to enhance an awesome user experience.
This template is a powerful tool based on RESPONSIVE DESIGN, adaptive to any kind of device. The screen size will not be a problem to show your favorite works.
If you are a DRIBBBLE player/fan you can show your latest shots in a original and easy way.
Just select your best works and begins to show your talent!
- Dribbble integration
- Cool filtering method
- Custom galleries for showing your works
- Custom backgrounds for your galleries
- Custom lightbox system based on PrettyPhoto
- Google fonts. More than 75 fonts available.
- Ajax template
- HTML5 history API
- Three different navigations. Left sided (fixed & sliding) and a top navigation, you can choose between them in a very easy way.
- Two different galleries. The classic gallery based in Folio Two HTML5 and a new one. You can see the new one in the live preview
- Hover info on thumbs
- Single slide descriptions
- Vimeo & Youtube video support
- Video & Audio HTML5
- Soundcloud support in galleries
- Change the thumbs size directly from the option panel
- You can adjust the transparency for the thumbs using a simple slider within the panel too
- Adjust the sizes for your text, fonts, color. Combinations are unlimited.
- Localization ready
- Spanish translation included
- qTranslate plugin fully supported
- Protected projects with password
- Semantic HTML5 structure & Degrades Gracefully
- iOS/Mobile Ready
- iOS gestures and keyboard support for galleries
- A very easy to use control panel where you could change your logos, adjust positions, change fonts, colors and customize your portfolio in a very easy way.
- 15 FEB: Version 1.53 · Fixed issue with menu collapse and mobile view displacement due to the last update. Now everything is working as it should.
- 12 FEB: Version 1.52 · Added subsections option (minor update)
- 8 FEB: Version 1.51 · Fixed insert images into pages issue. · Updated jQuery version to 1.9.1.
- 28 JAN: Version 1.5 – view details · Added single slide descriptions · Added hover info on thumb/works hover · Improved Google Analytics AJAX segmentation · Fixed gallery issue with IE due to a error included with the last update v1.41 due to a debug instruction.
- 14 DIC: Version 1.41 · Fixed some issues with Wordpress 3.5. If you are updating Wordpress to 3.5 version, we recommend to update the theme too.
- 20 OCT: Version 1.4 · Improved navigation management with a cool widgetizable solution (read documentation before) · Improved social sharing for default advanced gallery · Improved qTranslate plugin support · Added toggle shortcode · Fixed contact form alignement for middle screen sizes
- 10 SEP: Version 1.3 · Added custom backgrounds for sections/default pages too · Script moved to the footer · Improved support for qTranslate plugin · Added option for disabling the menu compact mode/responsive menu · Password protected projects · HTML5 video and audio with jPlayer · New option to change directly the mobile logo from the option panel · Improved news section with titles and improved responsive images support · Fixed navigation button selection when they are clicked fast · Fixed favicon bug · Fixed translation form errors
- 7 JUL: Version 1.2 · Added custom social links within the main navigation · Added spanish translation · Added custom slug for projects · Added subfilters/categories · Added soundcloud support inside the galleries · Added new default navigation for mobile devices (top navigation) · Fixed bubble for Google Maps · Fixed custom links in navigation in new window · Fixed arrow disappear when top logo is removed · Fixed custom font in claim for default pages · Fixed hover issue after updating to 3.4 · Improved custom preloader
- 3 JUN : Version 1.11 · Improved the use of videos from Youtube/Vimeo. Now you can modify the width as you need. · Added shortcodes to improve the content addition to default pages and fixed the ratio problem with responsive behaviors in these pages. · Added the option to change the background color for the main grid · Preloader simplified with the option to use an advanced one.
- 28 MAY : Version 1.1 · Fixed option issues. Now all the elements changed in the option panel are stored correctly
- 27 MAY Folio Two is released
Dashboard and ticksy are checked regularly during business hours (9:00h-18:00h UTC+1). We’ll get back to you as soon as possible, usually within 24-48 hours. While be sure your query was not asked before in any thread and remember you to take a look to the FAQs.