|Last Update||28 March 17|
|Created||28 March 17|
|Compatible Browsers||IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge|
|Compatible With||Bootstrap 3.x|
|ThemeForest Files Included||HTML Files, CSS Files, JS Files|
|Tags||blog, bootstrap, fashion, feminine, jquery, lifestyle, minimalism, modern, original, premium, responsive, retina, slider, tumblr|
|Package Tracking Service||
Fashion Chic Tumblr Theme TFxReviewed by Fxtheme
|Rating :||7/10 .|
A premium Tumblr theme for fashion and lifestyle bloggers.Build a beautiful lifestyle blog.
Packed with powerful functionality and beautiful design, Fashion Chic makes it easy to create a stunning lifestyle or fashion blog on Tumblr.
- A slider of featured posts and images
- Beautiful design for different post types
- Widgets for Instagram, Twitter, Dribbble, and Flickr
- A powerful sidebar with widgets, likes, following, ads, and more
- Easily change colours, typography, and design details
- Custom logos, tag menus, notes, comments, sharing, and much more
Fashion Chic lets you put your latest content front-and-centre in a large slider. Rotate between images and links that you choose in your theme settings, and update them whenever you want.
You can also upload three images and links to showcase featured categories, or pages. We’ve used them for “Services”, “My Blog”, and “Etsy Store” in our demo site.Beautiful Posts
Posts are arranged in a blog style, with a custom design for each different type of post. Whether you’re mainly sharing photos, stores, videos, quotes, or questions, your content will look stunning.
It’s simple for readers to like, reblog, or link to your posts, with icons underneath each post.Instagram, Flickr, Dribbble, and Twitter Widgets
Fashion Chic supports a full set of different sidebar widgets — Instagram, Dribbble, or Flickr, or thoughts and links from Twitter.
Social buttons let people follow your adventures on your various social media channels — we support dozens of different icons and networks (and we’re always adding more!)Likes and Following
You can use your sidebar to show other posts, blogs, and content that you like by having all your “Liked” posts appear down the side of your own content.
Also showcase your favourite other Tumblr blogs, by turning on the option of showing all the other blogs that you follow.Categories Menus
Choose a list of post tags (that you’ve added to your posts), and these will appear in a dropdown “Categories” menu along with your other links and pages.
You can also choose to have these show in your sidebar as well, giving your main post categories plenty of exposure!Advertising Ready
If you’re thinking of one day accepting advertising on your blog, you’re ready to go with this theme. Just drop in up to three images and links that will appear as sidebar advertisements on your blog. You can also use these to promote your own products and services.Customise Everything
You can change any and every aspect of Fashion Chic to match your style and personal brand. Fonts and typography, colours, layout, backgrounds, border widths — you name it, you can customise it!, but it’s simple to put your own stamp on the design (and we’re here to help you every step of the way!)
It’s the perfect way to quickly have an easily updated blog, with a subtle design that’s completely customisable to your own needs.
A unique feature makes it easy for your readers to flick around your site, using only their keyboard.
H takes you home, R takes you to a random post, and the Left and Right arrows navigate between posts or pages. Discover a whole new way to browse your Tumblr site!
Here’s a list of the features present in the Fashion Chic Tumblr Theme:
- Responsive and Retina Ready – This theme will work great in all platform sizes and definitions. It’s modern and prepared to work in modern browsers.
- Customizable Color Scheme – All main colors can be changed using the customizer.
- Slider – The homepage can have a slider with up to 3 slides.
- Photoset Grid – Photosets will retain the custom layout and each image can be expanded using a lightbox effect.
- Keyboard Navigation – You can use the Right and Left keys on your keyboard to navigate between blog posts. Use H for home and R for random.
- Social Sharing – Posts can be shared to Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest.
- Widgetized Sidebar – This theme can take multiple widgets: About / Twitter / Flickr / Dribbble and they will appear in footer.
- Instagram Footer – Your Instagram feed can appear in the site footer.
- Submenu with Configurable Tags – Allows the main navigation to have a submenu that is made of tags and will categorize the content of the site.
- Social Media Icons – You can add up to 12 social icons with links to your profiles.
- Google Fonts – You can choose whatever font you’d like from a library of hundreds of free and optimized for the web fonts.
- Disqus Compatible - You can add Disqus comments to your blog, just add your username.
- Google Analytics Ready – Just add the code and it’s set.
- SEO Ready – All SEO principles available to Tumblr themes were taken into account in this theme.
- Expandable – It also features an header and footer HTML code fields for you to add your own code.
- Fully Documented – All of the theme options are fully documented in a PDF file and also available online in the demo site.
The following resources have been used to create this theme:
The following resources have been used to create this theme:
- Bootstrap – http://getbootstrap.fxtheme.com/
- jQuery – http://jquery.fxtheme.com/
- jQInstaPics – http://projects.craftedpixelz.co.uk/jqinstapics/
- jFlickrFeed – http://www.newmediacampaigns.fxtheme.com/blog/a-jquery-flickr-feed-plugin
- timeago – http://timeago.yarp.fxtheme.com/
- FitVids – http://fitvidsjs.fxtheme.com/
- Responsive Slides – http://responsiveslides.fxtheme.com
- Photoset Grid – http://stylehatch.github.io/photoset-grid/
- Colorbox – http://www.jacklmoore.fxtheme.com/colorbox/
- Mousetrap – https://craig.is/killing/mice
- Google Fonts – http://www.google.fxtheme.com/fonts/
- Font Awesome Icons – http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/
Images used in the demo theme are from PixaBay – https://pixabay.fxtheme.com/
March 16, 2017 — v1.1
- Support for SSL on Tumblr
July 4, 2016 — v1.0
- Initial Release
We’re here to help you set up your theme, and iron out any problems. Just head over to our site to file a support ticket, and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours: http://themelantic.fxtheme.com/support
We’re also here to answer any quick questions on Twitter: http://twitter.fxtheme.com/themelantic